25 Random Questions!

Now isn't this summer weather something else? I mean, Scotland being able to have temperatures of 25 degrees and more is certainly something we're not used to! But I am definitely not complaining, unless I'm at work and the sweat is pouring off me because I'm inside in a long sleeved shirt and tie haha...

So, since it's my day off I thought that I would do something fun without putting very much thought into it. And here it is, 25 random questions for your enjoyment!

1 - Do you sleep with your bedroom door open or closed? My door has to always be shut, I can't even try to sleep if it's open because it makes me feel anxious for some weird reason!

2- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or by a swarm of bees? I'll take the bear because to this day *touches wood* I have never been stung by a bee or wasp so I plan on staying well away from them!!

3- Do you always smile for pictures? Not always no, the main reason being that when I smile, my top lip is so thin that it practically disappears and I don't like it when that happens.

4- What do you drink with your dinner? Umm... normally pepsi max or something along those lines.

5- Favourite cuisine? Mexican. Fajitas, enchiladas, taquitos to margaritas... I am obsessed.

6- Got any fears? Any bugs with very long legs or wings! Outta here I go!

7- Dogs or cats? Both. I want at least one of each when I have my own place...

8- One weird thing about me? Just one? Okay, if I have a drink then it always has to be in a pint glass with at least four ice cubes... No idea why but it feels wrong otherwise so ya.

9- Any tattoos or piercings? I only have my ears pierced. However, my plans are to get either a nose ring or septum piercing and maybe a tongue piercing but I dunno about that one. As for tattoos, I would like to have a full sleeve (preferably on my right arm) and just place other ones over me as there's a lot of canvas to work with haha! Just need the money :/

10- Ever broken a bone? *touches wood again* never.

11- Last food you ate? I tried a Mac 'N Cheese pot noodle. Umm, it was an experience that's for sure.

12- Bought any clothes in the past week? Yes, but I did actually need them. Well, 4/6 items at least haha...

13- Favourite animal? Oh god, I can't pick. Probably cats or horses.

14- Favourite song right now? South Australia by Trail West. Go check it out!

15- Heritage? I'm Scottish but my great, great grandfather was Norwegian... I think?

16- Your perfect pizza would consist of? Deep pan, BBQ stuffed crust, chicken, sweetcorn and mushrooms with a BBQ sauce as the base. Also Dominos over Pizza Hut any day!

17- If you could be any age for one week, what age would you be and why? I'd like to be older to see what my life has turned out like. So maybe like 30 or 35?

18- What cheers you up? More like who, and my youngest cousins Luke and Dylan will always cheer me up if I'm ever having a bad day. They're just too cute!

19- Do you have a really embarrassing middle name? NOPE. My parents thankfully never gave me a middle name, sorry :P

20- Do you like to shop? Me? Shop? Why would you suggest such a thing... *nervous laughs*

21- Would you rather have an extra finger or an extra toe? Finger. Mainly because it would come in handy for carrying stuff at work.

22- Would you rather be two feet smaller or two feet taller than the height you are currently? Two feet taller, definitely! Come on, I'm almost six foot as it is so yeah, being short ain't an appealing choice to me!

23- What is one obsession you have? Nails... That is all.

24-  Last theatre production you saw? Lord Of The Dance at Edinburgh Playhouse last year!

25- Do you have a tan? Kinda, my feet and lower arms are kinda tanned but a full tan would be fabulous right now as it hides my rosacea covered face!


Hope you guys enjoyed that! Any ideas that you'd like me to do? Let me know...


Catch you later,

GundysandRoses x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

September Favourites!