What I'm Wearing This Autumn / Winter

This past year has really been the point where I have began to think more about how I chose my personal style and what I'm really interested in when it comes to what I'm going to have in my wardrobe. Fashion "trends" can change as fast as a click of a designer's finger. Whether they completely revamp their ideas, or even just a simple change of colour, be sure that everyone who's following them will know.



Now, just to make this clear. I don't know all the ins and outs of fashion, I'm sure by now that is pretty obvious. However, the reason I write these kind of posts is because I think that in doing so, I get to research and pass on what I have found, maybe even what I have tried and things I've liked etc.

In keeping with that idea, here are my Autumn / Winter 2016 thoughts...

Firstly, everyone has their own fashion vice... Whether it be having a humongous hoard of heeled boots, a colossal collection of coats and jackets or a vast array of V necked jumpers, we all have something that draws us in. As for me, I really do obsess over jackets or coats. I really cant say why but that's just how it is. Whenever I tend to see something that I don't have or anything similar to that product in my wardrobe, it's gotta go in.




In my opinion, a coat or jacket is a great way to express yourself and make a bold statement. Realistically, it doesn't really matter what outfit you have chosen to wear underneath it, this will be the main statement to show off and express your personal style.



ASOS amongst many other shops will always have a large variety of pieces that are in season, which means you really can find something that suits you instead of having to settle for something that doesn't.



Another of my many favourites in the fashion world is heels, more heeled boots to be specific. Now, people seem to think that just because some girls are tall, that don't or even can't wear heels. And that's where I think that they are wrong... Height has no limit to what footwear you're allowed. Being 5ft11, I'm still a huge fan of chunky, six inch heeled boots... because why not! My wardrobe is absolute full of them. Two of my favourite places to purchase them from is JustFab.com and New Look, as they always seem to have a large and varied range of footwear.


 
 

Because of the job I have currently, and also my previous job, no long nails were allowed (I did it at my old job anyways because of all the compliments I received from the guests I served!) For me, statement nails are very important. See, I don't really wear jewellery... making the occasional ring if I'm feeling adventurous! But nails are there full time, so no matter if you've just chucked on a plain white t-shirt, some skinny jeans and a pair of your converse which look like they have travelled through centuries on your feet, your nails will still look prestige and beautiful... so that's one thing you definitely don't have to worry about!





When I used to get my nails done, I went to Holly Blue Nails and Beauty Salon in Edinburgh, and received stunning nails every single time from a lovely girl called Lauren who I very highly recommend.



Catch you later,

GundysandRoses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My current favourites + wishlist wants!

Older and wiser?